2008年4月17日木曜日

ONE-WAY-TICKET

Tittle: ONE-WAY-TICKET
Author: jannifer Bassett
Publisher: Oxford University press
Date of publication: 2000/10/26

I borrowed this book from school library. There are three short stories in this book. Three stories concerned a train. I like first one. The tittle of this story is The Girl With Green Eyes.
The main character is Julie. She is very beautiful and has green eyes. She was traveling with her husband by train. There were seven people in the carriage. Her husband was talking with a man for a long time. She was boring and tired. She was interested in a man who were sitting in front of her. He was reading news paper and guidebook of Italy. She thought it is interesting. Then, she got off the train with him.

This book is very easy to read. I could understand all words. I will try to read higher level books.

3 件のコメント:

Kirk Masden さんのコメント...

Great! Excellent! I'm really pleased with what you have done, here. Your English is very, very, good. I'm really looking forward to reading your blog entries this year.

By the way, I noticed a little mistake in English that I would like to tell you about. You wrote "She was boring and tired." I think you meant "She was bored and tired." If, for example, you say "Kirk is boring," it means that I'm not an interesting person to talk to. On the other hand, if you say "Kirk is bored," it means that I'm not interested in or enjoying my current situation. The two meanings are very different.

Shin さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Shin さんのコメント...

I understand what you are saying.