2008年7月7日月曜日

My Experience

I borrowed many books from the library. There are different levels of English books there. I read level 2 and 3. I think it is very good way to improve our English by reading the stories. While enjoying the stories, we can learn English and how to use the words. I could improve my English throughout this semester. I took TOEIC last month, my reading score had increased very much. I didn’t listen to what I read, but I know there are listening materials in the library. I will try them next time. I used an English- English dictionary. It was very hard to use first, but I have experience with it now. It helped me a lot, so I would like to keep using it. I am not taking this class next semester, but I will keep reading English books. I really enjoyed taking this class. Thank you.

2 件のコメント:

Kirk Masden さんのコメント...

Thanks for your excellent work this semester!

I'm glad that you feel that this class helped you do better on the reading portion of the TOEIC test.

Shin さんのコメント...

Thank you!